Sunday, March 29, 2009

Tagged by 'nett (kinda rhymes) ^_^

1) The person who tagged you is:
Lynette Lee L. L. (sorry, I don't know the other 2 L's)

2) Your relationship with him/her is:
School friend (junior) and now bedtime story friend also lol

3) Your first impression of him/her is:
Innocent and goody goody 2 shoes

4) The most memorable moments with them:
Hmm tough one coz I don't see her often, so it's either MSN or during the "furious" battle between the 2 prefects some years back hahaha

5) The most memorable thing he/she has said to you is:
"Monkey!" (that's how the MSN convo always starts)

6) If he/she becomes yr lover, you will...
Slap myself and faster wake up from the dream

7) If he/she became yr lover, what should he/she improve at:
*Slap harder* Why cannot wake up from this dream wan?

8) If he/she becomes yr enemy, what would you do:
Beg for her forgiveness

9) If he/she becomes yr enemy, the reason will be:
I called her orange instead of apple haha

10) The most desired thing you want to do for him/her now is:
This tag coz it feels like it's my responsibility to finish it! *face of determination*

11) Your overall impression on him/her:
Still the same as my first impression and she's a really nice person, really really!

12) The characteristic you love most about yourself:
Patience

13) The characteristic you hate most about yourself:
Lack of confidence

14) The most ideal person you want too be is:
Honestly, no one coz no one is perfect

15) For people that care and like you, say something to them:
Thank you! Very grateful to have you! Really appreciate it! 

16) Pass this quiz to 10 ppl who you want to know how they feel about you.
1. Lynette (you tagged me first, I put your name back here)
2. Fioney
3. Smartboy Jit 
4. Choon
5. Yun Theng
6. Nicole (you like number 6 right?)
7. Kenneth (your investopedia got 777, eh your portfolio more negative than mine!)
8. Harry
9. Amanda
10. Harrison

(No need to do ya, I just gotta put your names inside to continue)

17) Who is 6 having a relationship with:
Me for 1 day! haha jk jk Probably with her new hp lol

18) Is 9 a male or female:
Female but can be male if subtract DA, therefore A Man =P

19) If 7 and 10 were together, would it be a good thing:
Yes yes! Then I got less 2 competitors hehehe

20) What is 2 studying at the moment:
Umm I myself not sure wor, I just know she's in Taylors

21) When was the last time you had a chat with 3:
Umm Friday = Chat, Sunday = SMS, tomorrow will be chat in the morning at 7.30am

22) What kind of music does 8 like:
He told me this before, umm umm English/Japanese ah?

23) Does 1 have any siblings:
Yeah, 2! Right right?

24) Will you woo 3:
Why on earth would I do that for? I'm straight

25) How about 7:
He got Harrison edi, why would I want to be the 3rd stick? (Kayu Tiga)

26) Is 4 single:
Nope, he's got No.5

27) What's the surname of 5:
Liew (if I get this wrong, No.4 will kill me also)

28) What's the hobby of 5:
Studying and holding hands with No.4 haha

29) Do 5 and 9 get along well:
Umm they're not so close ... maybe hi-bye friends

30) Where is 2 studying at:
Refer to question 20 =.= (copied ur answer 'nett)

31) Say something casual about your eyes:
Some people say I have sleepy eyes (but I want dreamy eyes)

32) Have you tried developing feelings for 5:
No, that's ultimately W R O N G!

33) Where does 9 live?:
Australia in the short term, Malaysia in the long term I think

34) What colours does 4 like:
Haha I have no idea ... red for your MU ah?

35) Are 5 and 1 good friends:
They dunno each other, not 1 bit 

36) Does 7 like 2:
Definitely not, again they dunno each other

37) How did u get to know 2:
Friendster lol 

38) Does 1 have any pets:
Umm I don't think so ... but she did mention tortoise in her tag haha

39) Is 7 the sexiest person in the world:
It's not for me to say yes or no

40) Are you sexy?
Nope, but No.10 claims he is!

2 comments:

yuntheng said...

hahaha... since when my hobby is studying and holding hands with choon? funny la you

o(@_@)o said...

Haha it may not be ur hobby but I always see u doing those stuff. So I forced those hobbies on u :P