Monday, March 23, 2009

Recovered!

Yay, I recovered from my fever! Was a very suffering weekend. I'm not used to sleeping more than 8 hours in a day, but I've slept like 13-14 hours on Saturday and Sunday! Plus, I can't stand heat yet I have to roll myself into a blanket looking like a Caterpie



without the turning on the fan (no Gust of Wind). 



It felt like I was continously hit by Charmander's Ember! 


Not to mention I'm poisoned too. Luckily my mum's been giving me a few Potions 


every 2-3 hours or so, so my Hit Points didn't drop til I'm KO'ed! As I woke up today, it felt as if my Full Heal 



is finally put into play and all my damage counters, poison effect and burn effect are also gone!


Ahh good old Pokemon days, which explains why my email is a 


Ok enough of that, I'm just glad I have recovered! This translates into more random pics (my fav!) 


I didn't know you can actually perfectly peel a coconut like this!


Top view (before), it looks like any ordinary pau, namely Kaya Pau


Top view (after), now it looks like a Siu Long Bau, kind of


Harrison's dirty rubber (before)


Harrison's clean rubber (after)



He sure is weird, he use my rubber eraser to rub his rubber eraser, we did all that in class, cool or not?! Too bad my phone camera can't really show the difference between how different the first 2 rubber pics are


This makes me wonder, what is the definition of a HANDbook? Shouldn't it be something small, light, thin, portable, and comes only in 1 volume? Imagine carrying 3 of those so called handbooks around everyday. In no time, can become the 301st Spartan


At least now I'm very satisfied with the definition of HANDphone (btw, thanks Ken for your hp) 

Oh ya, I've got a cure to help forgetful people, such as myself. Just imagine a gun is pointed at your head and you only have 5 secs to remember 'it' or else the trigger will be pulled :P

P.s. Let's try not to rock the boat this time, ok? 

No comments: