Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Quite a bad day but it's ok

1. It started with losing RM1 coz the cheapest bookshop did not have the book, and the cheaper bookshop was temporarily closed. 

2. Then, the number 17 which had my name on it just had to be called out. There were 27 people in the class, why 17? Eh come to think of it, I blame Chia Her coz he got number 18 when by right, I usually sit beside Jit (number 19). (jk only la Chia Her, no worries) Anyway, I was FORCED to present my answers for that involuntary question. Big time screwy dewy! I directly quoted from the textbook and I couldn't answer even a simple question by the tutor, my brains got frozen up (well, at least that still means I'm cool right?) :P Come to think of it, even if you gave me a week to present my answers for that particular question, the result might still be the same haha 


I should have read the horoscopes page early in the morning today, for once it is accurate!

Oh ya, here's what's in my uni: 


Can you see that egg shaped object beside the 2nd pillar from the left? That's a botak head


Smartboy Jit didn't do a smart thing for once, he wasted 30 sen printing these papers. Why was he charged?


Becoz this Adobe Acrobat Document had been scanned sooooo thoroughly! They even scanned empty pages with stapled hole marks. 


And a pink BMW driven by a guy! You don't get to see that often right? 

I've been thinking about this also, 

For a fully functional clock, does time move the gears of the clock or the gears of the clock move time? 

No comments: