Saturday, March 21, 2009

Something's NOT Right

I think there's a virus in my brain's program. 

Yesterday:
1. Afternoon, I forgot to take my books out of Smartboy's car.
2. Evening time, I drove to his place but I kinda forgot how to go to his house.
3. Got the books and headed back home, ran upstairs and forgot to take the books out of the car. 
4. Mum told me to throw the rubbish when I go downstairs and collect the books from the car.
5. I was very full, so I lied down for a while. I ended up sleeping from 9.30pm to 8.00am.
6. I woke up, and I realized, I didn't study, I didn't brush my teeth, I didn't feed my fish, I didn't throw the rubbish, I didn't annoy Fei Mao, I didn't do anything! 

Today:
1. I think my brain's antivirus got rid of the virus while I was asleep.
2. I collected my books from the car.
3. I will study later.
4. I brushed my teeth.
5. I fed my fish.
6. I threw the rubbish.
7. I will annoy Fei Mao later.
8. I will do something!

And who said humans are not like computers? =P

Back to some random pics (sorry, not much pics today):


Choon said this is a male's body wearing female's clothing, it does look a bit masculine but also feminine ... perhaps can save cost by using this for male and female clothing =P


Me: Eeeeee Mum, why the fish sooooo red? 
Mum: It's ikan merah.
Me: Oh -_-


Look at the 3rd sweet, that's the first time that has happened in my 2-3 years of buying those sweets every week (maybe their sweet-wrapper-machine-thing-got-virus-too-hmm)

No comments: