Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Rain Rain Go Away, Come Back On A Hotter Day

Rain, how could you? Don't act all innocent now, you know what you've done right? 




1. You ruined my healthy jogging plan, now how can I turn all those extra jelly-like-fats into potato-like-muscles? 

2. You made me gila-stress when I drove just now; I had no rear vision and my side mirrors were pretty much useless. It felt as if I'm about to hit a car every single time I cut into another lane.

3. You forced me to turn off my laptop charger coz your friend Lightning might strike any moment and cause my laptop to kaboom! My laptop's battery doesn't last too long ya know? Lessen my time on investopedia.com only =P

4. You forced me to turn on the lights in my house in the evening, that shows up in the bill at the end of the month.

5. You injured my friend! Well not directly but still it's coz of u.

I hope you've regretted your actions and have learnt your lesson now. Anyways, time for some random pics hehe


That motorcycle sure has some good posture, it looks like a man puffing out his chest


A mini car creates a mini car park for itself


There's actually a sign on the LRT door that says, "Don't lean on the door" and the LRT wasn't that packed


"Dinosaur artifact" (dated 4 months ago) located at the jamb of the door (you know, I actually googled pics of a door to see what that side thingy is called, now I know it's a jamb)

No comments: