Sunday, May 31, 2009

Randomization

Yatta! Finished assignment! Oh it's Sunday - 2.05am now btw

Sorry, few pics only this week, so I drew 1 more :P



What's that long antenna for? Here's a possible list of answers:
a) To eavesdrop on private calls (longer antenna = wider frequency range?)
b) To make the car taller coz some 4wds are slightly taller than a Hilux
c) Fashionable
d) For people like me to snap pics


Just like pens, papers, staplers, paper clips, files, etc., Oreo's is yet another important "tool" for office people. I bet ya didn't know that!


Police can park outside the yellow box? Now only I realize that police cars can be parked anywhere coz they all have many yellow boxes.


Top left: Kenneth's portion
Top right: Choon's portion
Bottow: My portion

1. It started off with 3 full plates of fried rice (all are different).
2. Our task is for us 3 to have an equal portion of each fried rice.
3. After 10-15 minutes of trasferring, mission accomplished!


Finally! I get what Flo Rida's "Ayer" is all about. Deep down, it's educational =)

Today, my dad asked me a really tough question:

"Is my hair long?" *points at hair on  shirt collar*

I really am not the best candidate for such a question.

No comments: