Sunday, May 10, 2009

Stress!


Oh man, with this amount of petrol left, I'm supposed to fetch sis to the library and drive back home myself. Then fetch her from the library and drive back home again. 

The first task is done. I hope I can make it through the second one else I'll have to fork in RM2 for petrol! Just now I had to fork in RM3 for my bro's KFC X-Meal all coz they had to include that X-Men gift, from RM10.XX jump to RM17.70 (he paid most of it). 

Just now, as I drove:
  1. I tried my best not to hit the brakes >.<
  2. I drove really slow at an average of 30-50km/h coz I wouldn't wanna hit the brakes hard when I reach traffic lights or do U-turns =/
  3. I found out that I can easily save petrol when I go downhill at SMKTTDI by just putting N, it'll lead me all the way to the traffic light =D
  4. I put the air-cond at lowest, can't turn it off coz it's very hot these days =(
  5. I was thinking of cutting a red traffic light coz don't want to hit the brakes =P
  6. I keep looking at the petrol meter, praying that the red light indicator doesn't turn on =O
Mum, dad, please come back home quickly! Bro doesn't want to help pay for the petrol and I'm unwilling to as well. Sis forever pokai. 

Oh ya, I won't be going pasar malam tonight coz I forgot that it's

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY!

No comments: