Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tagged by Samuel "TomYamBoy" Loke

1. Besides ur lips, where is the favorite spot to get kissed?
Never experience before, so I ¯\(º_o)/¯

2. How did you feel when you woke up this morning?
I felt sleepy, but with all my strength, courage and willpower I got up! 

3. Who was the last person/people you took photo with?
Bunny and Fei Mao ... plus the Monkey, it's like an animal family lol

4. Would you consider yourself spoiled?
I'll say maybe 15% and it just gets lesser by the year.

5. Will you ever donate blood?
Only if they do not use the pump of all pumps, the MOTHERPUMP! Then I'll be ok. But you sure you want my blood? 

6. Have you ever had a best friend who was of opposite sex?
Not just had, still have and I hope it remains for as long as we live =D

7. Do you want someone to be dead?
No way! Unless you mean those people who commit unforgiveable crimes, then I'll probably give it a second thought for these people aren't worthy of living if they continue their evil ways. 

8. What does your last text message say?
Quite a lengthy message, but I'll just type a few words "Ok thanks..sure, if....."

9. What are you thinking right now?
Thinking of when I'll ever start my lending assingment, hopefully tomorrow as soon as I wake up using all my strength, courage and willpower haha

10. Do you want someone to be with you right now?
Haha what do you think? I'm waiting for you to see right through me and there is your answer =P

11. What was the time you went to bed last night?
10.30pm, I planned to sleep for an hour, then continue studying. But my strength, courage and willpower not strong enough that night, couldn't wake up. Fei Mao said she tried waking me up but I surely don't recall that event (exactly how true can her words be?) =_=

12. Where did you buy the tee you are wearing now?
How did you know I'm wearing a tee? How? HOW?! Anyways, I think my aunt bought from Australia but I made it as part of my sleeping outfit 

13. Is someone on your mind right now?
Same as Q10

14. Who was the last person(s) who text you?
Kenneth

NINE lucky persons to do this quiz:
1) Harry @ Bulu
2) Fioney @ Mui
3) Xuxin @ Mui's Jie Jie?
4) 'nett @ Apple
5) Nic @ Bunny
6) Juliana @ Julie's biscuits
7) Yann @ dupdup
8) Rachael
9) Not enough blogs to tag lol

No comments: