Saturday, May 9, 2009

Relieved! (A bit)

A long and tough week this has been all coz of International Banking and Finance assignment. Luckily manage to finish it by Friday night or not it'll interfere with my great plans. 

Friday midnight:
- to listen to sad youtube songs (tip: type "Sad Korean MV")
- to read comic (One Piece!)

Saturday morning:
- to wake up late
- to read comic
- to read newspaper, particularly the comics section

Saturday afternoon/evening:
- to study to my heart's discontent
- to finish all my homeworks
- to do extra research online related to my current studies
- to analyze the stock markets
- to read on world financial news
- to lie to myself that I actually did points 2 to 5

Saturday night:
- to do grocery shopping
- to look at people (it's my hobby whenever I'm outside my house)
- to search for anything that I can take pics and blog about

A productive Saturday, don't you think? Thank God the assignment's over! Can't imagine how much I'll miss out if I still haven't complete it. As for Sunday, it'll probably be the same, except I'll probably go to pasar malam instead of malls. 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

Listening to some Chinese words that are directly translated, such as;

Chocolate - Chi Ku Lat
Ferrari - Fa La Li
Malaysia - Ma Lai Sia

I came to realize that it's not so hard. I'll try some:

Jigglypuff - Chi Ku Li Puff
Compaq Presario - Kong Pak Pei Sa Leo
Bruce Almighty - Boos Hor May Tee

You spin my head right round right round - You spane my hate light lound light lound
When you go down when you go down down - When you ko town when you ko town town

See, easy peasy! 
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


2 different shops (a bookshop and a mini convenience store) seperated by 1 glass door, and a little notice to prevent theft. Is it effective?


Pickup sticks are for sissies. Pickup logs are for real men!


My parents surely have ideas far weirder (or lamer) than mine. They said I should buy this retractable mirror and stick it to the car to cover my blindspot problem.


2 parking spaces wasted just like that! Whether that person did it on purpose or suffers some serious IQ problem, only God knows.


He sleeps like a zombie, I hope he doesn't sleepwalk like that. 


It baffles me on which event comes first. 

(a) Plastic bottle.
(b) Water to fill in to the plastic bottle to drink.
(c) Small business (as can be seen by the non-white-transparent water).
(d) Toiletbowl gets dismantled.

Perhaps it's a-b-c-d OR c-a-b-d OR d-a-b-c. In any case, that's a lot of work to be done!



Says here it buzzes when you tilt your head downwards so you don't fall asleep while driving. I think they should sell it in my university, for students (such as myself) to stay awake in lectures.


High quality binoculars at only RM3.50? Yes, I'm very convinced ... very ...


I sure don't understand art.


I'm trying to understand it but it just won't work.


Now this is art! Btw, all 3 are taken from Ikea. 


I wouldn't wash hands in that basin coz it looks more like a toilet bowl. 


Can you spot something that's missing on that Waja? Easy one, really.
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

P.s. Have you come to realize that the lesser time we have, the more work we actually do? Now that's some human paradox alright! Yet, it's true.

No comments: