Sunday, May 3, 2009

All Pictures Post


Is that a guy with makeup wearing a showercap? Or is that a girl with too much makeup looking like a guy? Either way, it still looks pondan.


Person 1: "I'm too hungry to even stand up, need food ..."

Person 2: "Worry not good friend, I'll pass you my tapau'ed half-eaten KFC drumstick! Chop ah, I take out from my pocket first"

Person 3: (hehehehe) "We'll see who gets the better of the drumstick first!"*evil grin*


My "friend" is earning some side income, perhaps I should do something like that too


You really can't seperate Charlie's Angels


Top left bun --> Face problem, enough said.


Does this look like a chubby hamster from the back or is it just me?


The middle one is original, coz Hello Kitty does not have a mouth


Anyone wants a Hook Up?


Who needs to spend enormous amounts employing security guards and purchasing CCTVs when a trimming mat that is EFFECTIVE TO PROTECT HOUSEHOLD AND AVOID CAUSING (???) is selling at RM1?


I don't feel that "is rate as" sounds correct. And what a title for movie no. 7!


Spot that harsh abbreviation


Here's a shopping tip: Always look at the last rows for the latest expiry dates. Else, you'll just be helping them clear old stock =P

No comments: