Sunday, May 24, 2009

Coolest Post Ever?


It's 4.13am now, and I'm free of 1 assignment! Been spending nights (not days) to finish it, finally exactly 20 pages completed! =D Looks like I'm gonna sleep really late tomorning! (it's not tonight, mind you)

Over the week, I thought of some "COOL" stuff as my mind processes things a bit differently from the average mind. 

1st:

Me: Hey Smartboy, how's your assignment? Surely super ganas wan!
Smartboy: Nopezzzzz, my assignment super general!
Me: Oh, means my assignment is lousy captain.

2nd:

Me: *Kacau Fei Mao when mum's not looking*
Fei Mao: We see what happens when mum sees your true colour!
Me: I always show my true colour la *points at skin on hand*

3rd:

Me: *Doing assignment while listening to the news on tv*
TV News: blablabla cause of death blablabla
Me: What? Cost of debt? ~must be too much studies already~

4th:

Q: What do you get if you cut 8 into half?
A: 20 (scroll all the way down for the reason)

Random pics (mostly contributed by Choon)


DB9 on an Aston Martin DB9, pure redundancy. Btw, there's also an M5 on a BMW M5 just for your information.


Now I'm convinced that there is such thing as rally sports (lorry category)



Syabas! (Anda telah mengurangkan kos dengan menggunakan) meter plastik!



The local version of Toy Story, Soft Toy Story. Soft Toy Story 1 features unknown characters but there's a special appearance by both Spongebob and baby Mickey in Soft Toy Story 2, how cool is that?!



Sorry, you're not inside Soft Toy Story. But you sure are freaky! What if we put you in the movie Kanak-Kanak Main?


I think Monash Cafeteria very rich, so they can afford to be wasteful =P



I have a feeling Giant (Mutiara Damansara) is trying to insult our maths. But hey! I see an arbitrage opportunity =)

RM4.99 / 2 kg = RM2.495/kg
RM10.35 / 3 kg = RM3.45/kg

Purchase ALL the 2kg cooking oil and leave others with the 3kg cooking oil. It is then up to you on determining your spread (Sales Price - Cost Price). Remember, lower the price, higher the demand! 




Is this actually permissible under the law? Indirectly (but quite obviously) ruining the image of a competitor? I don't want to say the competitor's name (I scared I get sued instead) but it surely is an easy one.

Reason (from above): 
Cut 8 into half, you get 0 AND 0. Just like x + x = 2x, 0 + 0 = 20!

P.s. It's 4.49am now, zzzzzzzzzzzzz!

2 comments:

Meghan said...

ahahaha..that last bit was awesome!
poor tesco

o(@_@)o said...

Hehe thanks! So nice to receive a comment after so long lol Comment more often ya ... very lonely wan this blog hahaha