Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Thank you Hotlink!

This is so cooooool! It wasn't cool yesterday though coz I couldn't send any messages or call anyone at all. 

As of 12:41pm today, I'm officially a Hotlink Youth Club member!

1 sen per sms to all hotlink/maxis users
5 sen per sms to other operators
12 sen per 30 secs for calls to all hotlink/maxis users
15 sen per 30 secs for calls to other operators
Expiry date got extended to 2013

I don't see a need for Activ10 anymore hehe 

Oh and I hope it's not some April Fool's joke, coz yesterday I was a bit frustrated with Hotlink =P

3 comments:

nifi a.k.a beliamuda said...

we need to sign up or it's automatic? I receive a message from them today...

ps: it's really suck yesterday.. really hard to send message...

o(@_@)o said...

I think it's automatic for college/uni students. Yeah, it was a tough day yesterday ... I also cannot sms and call, only can do the *122# and *100# thingy. But luckily from now on til end of the 4th year we're compensated for the poor service yesterday hehe

nifi a.k.a beliamuda said...

yeah, i agree... when i check my credit, the expired date is 4 years later..