Sunday, April 12, 2009

Look ma, I went to church!

Saturday:

Bunny called me out for a movie in her church, "Facing the Giants". Before that, we made an agreement: she drive us there in her car and I drive us back in her car haha The movie was a very meaningful one but she said the movie "Fireproof" the night before was much better T_T 

Got introduced to her friends but I still have problems remembering their names + faces. I hope I don't meet any of the adults in shopping malls coz I really really really can't remember their faces, what more, their names. Then, headed back home, the monkey drive! Showed her around my place and ask my mum to give her some baking recipes. I pity her. She had a 20-30 minutes lecture from my mum on the topic 'Buns'. Little that I could comprehend. 

Sunday:

Manage to wake up early and go for the youth thingy in her church again. This time, the agreement's turned the other way round: I drive us there in my car and she drives us back in my car. So, we're even now. I enjoyed listening to the stories but noticed that some people were dead bored. I don't mind going every week coz I get to know more about Christianity. I may be a free thinker, but I actually enjoy learning more about all religions. 

Eh Nicole, I show you how great my memory is, ok? Among ALL the names that I can remember is Michelle, Michelle, Michelle, Elvyna (*corrected*), Denise, Jamie, Jess, Jeremy, Justin, Joshua and Keira (please excuse me if there are any misspelling of names). So how much would you rate my memory on a scale of 10? =D Btw, there's this 3-brothers in Kumon (Uptown) by the name of Jeremy-Justin-Joshua Poh, so coincidental right? 

Oh no! I didn't get any easter eggs or easter bunny! Umm I'll just imagine the apple pie is the easter eggs and you are the easter bunny la, simple! haha

Random Pics:


This is the product of our so called A&W leftovers, I'll just name it Mr. Chilli-Tomato


This is how our expressions were after finishing our meals, can you sense dissatisfaction in Mr. Chilli-Tomato's face?


To all you financial analysts and experts out there, I'm sure you've heard of the term "Riding the yield curve". What about "Riding the Spiderman curve"?


Umm no?


Ooh a truly historic moment! I'm in the top 20!


And Smartboy is in the bottom 20! For once I beat Smartboy in something hahaha =P

Random Event:

Do you know how dangerous webcams are? All Fei Mao's fault, she helped one of her guy friends test his webcam on MSN. Being me, I kpc go see who her friend is and he was shirtless. So I asked my sister, "Eeeyyerrr why he don't wear shirt wan?!"? She just kept silent and kicked me. Then only I realized the microphone was turned on all the while! OMGSPLITBANANAWITHACHERRYONTOP!!! 

And the other danger is sometimes you may be unaware that you're in the webcam's background.  So there my dad was, sleeping in his singlet with his arms held high and a belly that defies the law of gravity, just behind Fei Mao. What a splendid view for her friend, my oh my.

No comments: