Sunday, April 5, 2009

Let The Pictures Do The Talking



Just another usual Saturday night, doing some grocery shopping but this time at Selayang. There were quite a number of trolleys available with a coin slot each. So coolly I walked to the trolley, pulled my wallet out, gave Fei Mao some snobbish look, took my shiny 20 sen coin out and inserted it into the slot. Pulled the trolley but there was some inexplicable force that prevented me from doing so! "What the! My 20 sen coin isn't the KEY for this trolley?" *Pull harder some more but that now-explicable force is still there* 

And so, the great wise monkey had a plan. I stood away from that spot, thinking to myself, "The next person that pulls out the trolley would surely look uncool, just like me just now! hehehe" *Ka-ching!* That person inserted a coin and easily pulled the trolley away. This made me wonder, "Perhaps it was a 50 sen coin!" Again, I tried with a 50 sen coin, and it ... didn't work ... not even the 20 sen coin. Make me look uncool 2X only! Next time I'm boycotting their trolleys.

My mum called and we resorted to a basket. At first, I thought it was a good idea coz I recently discovered that my right arm is slightly bigger than my left arm, needed some weight to balance both up. As the items were thrown in the basket, it got heavier and heavier and heavier til the point that the plastic bent when I held it up. It must have weighed at least 5kgs and I had to bring it with me every meter I walk. I think my left shoulder was lift up higher than my right one as I carried that basket of goods and not services. I don't wanna look deformed - left shoulder higher than right shoulder and right arm bigger than left arm! Hopefully when I sleep tonight and wake up tomorrow morning, I can see both arms being the same size. 

Anyways, did the over-the-counter (OTC) transaction and I computed the weight-weighted average index for that basket of goods and not services. Sorry, had to use all these terms coz I didn't study today, feel a bit guilty.


Here's what I can deduce from the picture above:

1. What comes in, must go out (in a different colour though).
2. Every action has its equal reaction.
3. A counterattack.
4. "The Uprise of the Urinals", coming to cinema toilets near you!

But no matter what, it can't possibly be 

5. Piping problems.


I can't believe I spent 3 digits buying this! And after I watched youtube videos on "How to use nunchucks?", they suggested foam or rubber ends for beginners! So if I start with this steel-ends, who knows what massive destruction I can cause to myself and the area surrounding me. I have no idea why I'm into collecting weapons also. Perhaps, I should start utilizing each and every one of them, then can become hero at the right time, right place and with the right person :P 

Oh ya, does anyone have a clue on any of these?
  1. Why W is pronounced double-u? It should be double-v.
  2. Why are kaya balls not ball-shaped? They're only round at the top and flat at the bottom.
  3. What's up with the name Pendrive? It isn't as long as a pen also.
  4. I undertand cent is sen but dollar is ringgit? Why not Malaysian dolar? 
  5. Just how white can white be? I see some white that are whiter than plain clean white.
  6. Why 5 fingers per hand and 5 toes per foot? Why not more or less?
  7. Where do house lizards live before houses were built? And why migrate to houses after that?
  8. Is it possible to cut a 1-meter-square round platform into 3 EXACT portions?
  9. Why the chinese people in China, America and Malaysia/Singapore look different?
  10. What's the purpose of dreams when we're sleeping? Mine doesn't make sense

No comments: