Saturday, June 27, 2009

Past, Present and Future

Days before my final paper, where every second was as precious as a karat of gold.
In other words, 1 karat/second.


I took a lift down to Level 1


Walked to Level 2, I think that's a fire alarm


Walked up to Level 3, had to take the pic sideways coz there was a camera by the side


Very superstitious now aren't we? Level 4 (I studied on this level, is that bad?)


Phew, no more energy edi. Level 5! Very deserted


And that is why it's full of cigarette butts.


My Tax Textbook with its uneven steps. The last page is the index page, I hope I'm the only one who did that. Btw, tax text, get it? =P

After my final paper:


Doesn't this look like a pig? Just like us humans are scared to see images of human faces on photographs, I think pigs should feel the same.


Choon's contribution. I have no comment and please read at your own will coz I'm not used to such obscene language myself, just helping him post this pic hehe


Fei Mao totally disregarded my (chicken foot) peace symbol. This means war!


You call that juicy orange? More like juicy yellow if you ask me.


I wonder if these plants need sunlight, coz they're in Tesco.


I really wonder how Bahasa Malaysia baku speakers would pronounce "REBAT". At least it doesn't sound much like copying the English word "REBATE".

Just now in Tesco, I overheard a conversation between the cashier and the customer in front of me. It went exactly like this:

Cashier: Tesco card ada?
Customer: Ada. Tapi tinggal kat rumah.
Cashier + Customer: Hahahahaha!
Me: ?????

Ok, my exams are over. What now? Oh that's right, Taiping next. What then?

No comments: