Sunday, January 3, 2010

Don't Give Up

Full moon at night,
I sat under its light,
Dark clouds in sight,
Yet it still shines bright.

Imagine myself - the moon,
In dark times I swoon,
BUT patience - my light is soon,
I'll be like the sun at noon!
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _


Light up chest - Ooh!!!
The arm can revolve - Wah!!!
The hand ability activity - ???
The feet ability activity - Umm that's the knee ...


Whoever left the milk there probably didn't read "Keep Refrigerated"


Forget the cereals, I just want that Patrick Star


And so I bought the cereals. I'm determined to collect all 4! ^^

(Ok Nestle, I must admit that you've won the heart of this customer here)


Wonder "oester saus" is from what language


I think I know which fish screamed the most before its time of death


They call this a live plant but I don't think so ...


... coz with just a bit of imagination, it looks like a goat.


The bigger the sign, the more malu if got typo


Here's the original spelling


Everyday long life ... isn't that just exaggerating?

P.s. I'm gonna be a working man soon! Wish me luck!

No comments: