Monday, August 31, 2009

Just Another Post

Welcome to the world of Golf.
My name is o(@_@)o.
People call me the Golf Newbie.
This world is inhabited by creatures called Golfers.
For some people, golfers are boring.
Others say they are cool.
Myself.....I study golf for fun.

Sound familiar? :P

Anyways, that's what I've been doing for 3 days in a row. And yet, no improvements. Oh well, maybe I'll take up some other sport then.


In the event of an emergency break, what happens to the guy lying down? Auto-stand up?


Ah Poh, you sure are strong! *salute*


3 lessons to learn:

1. Same as "Don't let one rotten apple spoil the entire barrel"
2. There is no point diversifying all "stocks" that belong in the same "industry"
3. Don't waste the yolk, quickly drink with straw before it dries up


Wonder why the front must be extended like that? More aerodynamic ah?


Realize how big those rims on that BMW are? I also dunno actually but they're just big


One question: "Where did the guy pee?"


His spoiler looks, umm it doesn't look like a spoiler but a molded into something shapy


Wow Chia Her diversify kau2!


Stupid joke that got us 3 into trouble (most awkward moment this year I'll have to say)

[For further details, don't ask me please]


So close all the 1s, legal meh to do so?

I know this is gonna be random but here goes:

MERDEKA!

No comments: