<<< o(@_@)o ---> Monkey's Bloggy <-- o(@_@)o >>>
Saturday, April 18, 2009
Betrayed by Friends
I definitely made friends with the WRONG people!
Maybe I should just "unfriend" the top 2 and remove them and I'll become top in my little friends list again! =D
Just kidding! =P
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Other Bloggies
Kennysia
11 Years
10 years ago
Malaysia Food Blog, Malaysia Travel Blog
กลยุทธ์ทำเงินกับ SLOT JOKER เทคนิคเล่นง่าย ใช้ได้จริง
4 months ago
MY MILK TOOF
My Milk Toof Travel Update
11 years ago
Paul Tan's Automotive News
Triumph reveals 2027 motorcycle models – Bonneville T40/T40 Black, Tiger 1200/900, Street Triple 798
12 hours ago
Pillow Talk with Bangsar-bAbE
Related Bloggies
Ashley Phuah
Calvin "Bob" Cheong
Fioney Lim
Ju En
12 years ago
Juliana Tan
6 years ago
Lynette Lee
Nicole Soh
12 years ago
Phang KS
Rachael May
Samuel Loke
Sue Wei
15 years ago
Xuxin
Yann
14 years ago
Subscribe To
Posts
Atom
Posts
Comments
Atom
Comments
About Me
o(@_@)o
View my complete profile
Chatbox
Blog Archive
►
2010
(1)
►
January
(1)
▼
2009
(41)
►
December
(3)
►
November
(1)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(2)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(3)
►
May
(6)
▼
April
(8)
A Lazy Weekend
Betrayed by Friends
Compilation of Random Stories
Look ma, I went to church!
Be Right Back
Let The Pictures Do The Talking
Productive Friday
Thank you Hotlink!
►
March
(12)
►
February
(1)
Typing Speed
118 words
Typingtest
No comments:
Post a Comment